Justice Sundar who had given out a verdict against ADMK in the 18 MLAs disqualification case has received a death threat. In the most expected 18 MLAs disqualification case, the two Judges had given different verdicts while chief justice Indra Banerjee had given the verdict that the disqualification of 18 MLAs was right, justice Sundar had given the Verdict that it was unlawful to disqualify the 18 MLAs.
Following this, the verdict was analyzed by a third justice. In such a scenario, now that Chennai High court justice Sundar has received death threats for giving a verdict against the ADMK government.
Following these death
threats for giving a verdict against the ruling ADMK government in the State,
justice Sundar has filed a police complaint and the cops are on the lookout to
find out the culprits who threatened Sundar. It has also been revealed that
additional security will be given to justice Sundar.
KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful Accordingly TRS president K Chandrashekar Rao is known for taking daring decisions. Meanwhile his detractors criticize him saying he is reckless, his supporters appreciate him as daring and audacious. Presently after the victory of TRS in Assembly polls once again, everyone is unilaterally accepting that his risky decisions are giving good results for TRS.
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues