Justice Sundar who had given out a verdict against ADMK in the 18 MLAs disqualification case has received a death threat. In the most expected 18 MLAs disqualification case, the two Judges had given different verdicts while chief justice Indra Banerjee had given the verdict that the disqualification of 18 MLAs was right, justice Sundar had given the Verdict that it was unlawful to disqualify the 18 MLAs.
Following this, the verdict was analyzed by a third justice. In such a scenario, now that Chennai High court justice Sundar has received death threats for giving a verdict against the ADMK government.
Following these death
threats for giving a verdict against the ruling ADMK government in the State,
justice Sundar has filed a police complaint and the cops are on the lookout to
find out the culprits who threatened Sundar. It has also been revealed that
additional security will be given to justice Sundar.
Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank A Tirupati based guy planned a suicide prank on his friend through a video call, and that ultimately, unfortunately, lead to his death because he was unable to safeguard himself as he was heavily drunk.
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency