Justice Sundar who had given out a verdict against ADMK in the 18 MLAs disqualification case has received a death threat. In the most expected 18 MLAs disqualification case, the two Judges had given different verdicts while chief justice Indra Banerjee had given the verdict that the disqualification of 18 MLAs was right, justice Sundar had given the Verdict that it was unlawful to disqualify the 18 MLAs.
Following this, the verdict was analyzed by a third justice. In such a scenario, now that Chennai High court justice Sundar has received death threats for giving a verdict against the ADMK government.
Following these death
threats for giving a verdict against the ruling ADMK government in the State,
justice Sundar has filed a police complaint and the cops are on the lookout to
find out the culprits who threatened Sundar. It has also been revealed that
additional security will be given to justice Sundar.
Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington Pyongyang sources stated that South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un embarked on a historic trip on Thursday to the summit of Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain on the country's border with China, at the end of their three day bilateral summit. As
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside