Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Surendra Singh's controversial remark that even Lord Rama can't save women from badgering issues, has become a huge issue. Recently the Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Surendra Singh had interacted with media regarding Unnav case, he had said "One cannot stop incidents like Unnav badgering incident.
Even if God Rama reincarnates on earth he cannot stop such cases of abuse and rapes. Even the government laws cannot help women in such case of abuse. It can only be stopped if people value cultural values" said the BJP MLA.
Surendra Singh's view
has generated a huge controversy. Surendra Singh has always been known for his
controversial remarks as he had once said Taj Mahal must be renamed as Ram
Mahal and compared west Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee to Soorpanaka,
the sister of Ravana.
Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains? Chennai sources stated that in an effort that could go some way in preparing the people for any imminent threat arising out of the monsoon rains, the State Revenue Department has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Centre for Coastal Research, to know in advance about the condition and intensity of rains.
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?