Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Surendra Singh's controversial remark that even Lord Rama can't save women from badgering issues, has become a huge issue. Recently the Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Surendra Singh had interacted with media regarding Unnav case, he had said "One cannot stop incidents like Unnav badgering incident.
Even if God Rama reincarnates on earth he cannot stop such cases of abuse and rapes. Even the government laws cannot help women in such case of abuse. It can only be stopped if people value cultural values" said the BJP MLA.
Surendra Singh's view
has generated a huge controversy. Surendra Singh has always been known for his
controversial remarks as he had once said Taj Mahal must be renamed as Ram
Mahal and compared west Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee to Soorpanaka,
the sister of Ravana.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism