Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Surendra Singh's controversial remark that even Lord Rama can't save women from badgering issues, has become a huge issue. Recently the Uttar Pradesh BJP MLA Surendra Singh had interacted with media regarding Unnav case, he had said "One cannot stop incidents like Unnav badgering incident.
Even if God Rama reincarnates on earth he cannot stop such cases of abuse and rapes. Even the government laws cannot help women in such case of abuse. It can only be stopped if people value cultural values" said the BJP MLA.
Surendra Singh's view
has generated a huge controversy. Surendra Singh has always been known for his
controversial remarks as he had once said Taj Mahal must be renamed as Ram
Mahal and compared west Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee to Soorpanaka,
the sister of Ravana.
Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case Pakistan sources stated that Pakistani actress cum model and singer Meesha Shafi has accused fellow Pakistani artiste Ali Zafar of sexual harassment. Meesha said "She has been subjected to sexual harassment of a physical nature at the hands of a colleague from her industry: Ali Zafar. These incidences did not happen when she was young or just entering the industry".
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu
- Trump public life filled with controversial statements about immigrants
- Irrfan Khan in London under treatment for rare Cancer
- Rajinikanth in favor of simultaneous elections
- PM Narendra Modi accused Congress for standing only with Muslim men
- Salem 8 Lane Highways expected budget is 10,000 Crore
- TTD announces No devotees be allowed inside Temple from August 9 to August 17
- Boat capsized at East Godavari hitting pillar of an under-construction bridge
- Has Crime rate gone down in Hyderabad?
- Do you know what the last English word is!
- Abdul Kalam to be part of English textbook lessons!
- Passport in both Hindi and English!
- TN teacher's praiseworthy act!
- KTRs new facility offers free services to patients