BJP state president Kanna Lakshminarayana said though his party failed to provide Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh due to some legal reasons, it has done more than that by allocating adequate funds under special package for state development.
Kanna was in Kadapa to participate in various party related programmes and addressed the public gathering here on Saturday. While defending his party step over filing affidavit in Supreme Court, he said there is no wrong in it as the NDA government fulfilled all the assurances mentioned in the AP Reorganisation Act 2014. Kanna has described the decision of Andhra Pradesh government to launch legal battle against the Central government is meaningless.
It may be mentioned here that the State government had decided to implead in the case in Supreme Court and had directed the departments to prepare the required documents. While the BJP claims that it had given a lot of funds to the State in the last four years, the TDP is getting the documents ready to counter it both in the Supreme Court and outside.
But, Kanna alleged that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was hatching a conspiracy to divert the attention of people of state from his failure in the administration. He pointed out that BJP was committed to fulfil the promises mentioned in the AP Reorganisation Act. The Central government sanctioned a number of educational institutional to the state, he said.
Asserting BJP government’s commitment over establishment of steel plant in Kadapa district, he said discussions were also in progress over setting up railway zone. While questioning Chief Minister’s attitude in criticising NDA government, party secretary Kandula Rajamohan Reddy said if Chief Minister is really committed for the development of the state why he had accepted the offer of special package instead raising SCS for these years. On this occasion party activists organised a rally in the city.
Over 120 crores seized in IT raids! IT Raids have been happening in Aruppukottai in the residence of highway road contractor. The raids are being conducted in the Chennai office of contractor Seyyadurai as well. This raid operation has been named as Operation Parking, and it has been identified that money has been hidden in cars parked in different locations of Chennai. Seyyadurai who is a highway contractor belongs to Aruppukottai of Virudhunagar district.
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?
- Amazon's 36 hour event projected to break records again this year
- This Photo of Prince Louis and Mother Kate is going 'VIRAL'
- 11-Year-Old Girl was Sexually Harassed by 15 men for 7 months in various places
- Parliament Session begins Tomorrow - Controversial Bills to be Passed?
- Pawan Failed to STOP: Renu Desai REVEALS !!
- Why Croatia Coach reacted badly after France won FIFA 2018?
- TN CM conveyed to Centre to admit students to AYUSH courses based on NEET
- Apple definitely worried in market that sells 3.2 million handsets in a year
- How mishap happened during PMs Rally at WB
- Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning