BJP state president Kanna Lakshminarayana said though his party failed to provide Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh due to some legal reasons, it has done more than that by allocating adequate funds under special package for state development.
Kanna was in Kadapa to participate in various party related programmes and addressed the public gathering here on Saturday. While defending his party step over filing affidavit in Supreme Court, he said there is no wrong in it as the NDA government fulfilled all the assurances mentioned in the AP Reorganisation Act 2014. Kanna has described the decision of Andhra Pradesh government to launch legal battle against the Central government is meaningless.
It may be mentioned here that the State government had decided to implead in the case in Supreme Court and had directed the departments to prepare the required documents. While the BJP claims that it had given a lot of funds to the State in the last four years, the TDP is getting the documents ready to counter it both in the Supreme Court and outside.
But, Kanna alleged that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was hatching a conspiracy to divert the attention of people of state from his failure in the administration. He pointed out that BJP was committed to fulfil the promises mentioned in the AP Reorganisation Act. The Central government sanctioned a number of educational institutional to the state, he said.
Asserting BJP government’s commitment over establishment of steel plant in Kadapa district, he said discussions were also in progress over setting up railway zone. While questioning Chief Minister’s attitude in criticising NDA government, party secretary Kandula Rajamohan Reddy said if Chief Minister is really committed for the development of the state why he had accepted the offer of special package instead raising SCS for these years. On this occasion party activists organised a rally in the city.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party