New Delhi sources reported that Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar on Saturday announced that JEE Mains and NEET the two national level engineering and medical entrance examinations will be held twice a year from 2019 by a newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA). Meanwhile the NTA was approved by the Union Cabinet in November 2017 as an autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions to bring in major reforms in the examination system.
Javadekar said "The National Testing Agency will conduct them this year and the same student can take the exam both times a year and the best score will be counted”. Meanwhile he said all examinations under the NTA will be online. "Accordingly Computer centres will be set up where students with no access to computers can practice from August-end or September."
As per report JEE Main exams will be held in
January and April while NEET will be held twice in February and May. Javadekar
told reporters the nodal agency responsible for JEE Main and NEET examinations
was the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). He added apart from
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main and National Eligibility cum Entrance
Examination (NEET), NTA would also conduct National Eligibility Test (NET),
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff