New Delhi sources reported that Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar on Saturday announced that JEE Mains and NEET the two national level engineering and medical entrance examinations will be held twice a year from 2019 by a newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA). Meanwhile the NTA was approved by the Union Cabinet in November 2017 as an autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions to bring in major reforms in the examination system.
Javadekar said "The National Testing Agency will conduct them this year and the same student can take the exam both times a year and the best score will be counted”. Meanwhile he said all examinations under the NTA will be online. "Accordingly Computer centres will be set up where students with no access to computers can practice from August-end or September."
As per report JEE Main exams will be held in
January and April while NEET will be held twice in February and May. Javadekar
told reporters the nodal agency responsible for JEE Main and NEET examinations
was the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). He added apart from
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main and National Eligibility cum Entrance
Examination (NEET), NTA would also conduct National Eligibility Test (NET),
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways Lucknow sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated two major national highways and an inland waterways project at his parliamentary constituency. Accordingly the two roads have a combined length of 34 km and have been laid at a cost of Rs. 1,571.95 crore. Meanwhile the
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!