Hyderabad sources reported that finnish state owned company Fortum had set up two electric vehicle charging stations at Indian Oil outlets for the general public here. Accordingly Finland Ambassador to India, Nina Vaskunlahti, launched the facility by virtually charging an electric vehicle in real time located at Goldstrike Fuel and Services located at Raj Bhavan Road here and moreover another charging station was located at an outlet owned by Indian Oil at Begumpet.
Fortum India managing director, Sanjay Aggarwal said "Initially the charging stations are being set up at two retail outlets of Indian Oil on a pilot basis and thereafter it would be expanded to 50 outlets in a period of two years". Meanwhile when replying to a query, he said the company has plans to set up 150 to 200 charging points in the country in the near future and however, said the exact number would depend on number of electric vehicles sold in the country.
Furthermore a senior official of IOCL said the
Finnish company has tied up with it to set up charging stations in Hyderabad
region. Moreover when speaking at the ceremony, Telangana Principal Secretary
for IT and Industries, Jayesh Rajan offered sops to Fortum as part of the state
government's commitment to green energy.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant