Hyderabad sources reported that finnish state owned company Fortum had set up two electric vehicle charging stations at Indian Oil outlets for the general public here. Accordingly Finland Ambassador to India, Nina Vaskunlahti, launched the facility by virtually charging an electric vehicle in real time located at Goldstrike Fuel and Services located at Raj Bhavan Road here and moreover another charging station was located at an outlet owned by Indian Oil at Begumpet.
Fortum India managing director, Sanjay Aggarwal said "Initially the charging stations are being set up at two retail outlets of Indian Oil on a pilot basis and thereafter it would be expanded to 50 outlets in a period of two years". Meanwhile when replying to a query, he said the company has plans to set up 150 to 200 charging points in the country in the near future and however, said the exact number would depend on number of electric vehicles sold in the country.
Furthermore a senior official of IOCL said the
Finnish company has tied up with it to set up charging stations in Hyderabad
region. Moreover when speaking at the ceremony, Telangana Principal Secretary
for IT and Industries, Jayesh Rajan offered sops to Fortum as part of the state
government's commitment to green energy.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff