Hyderabad sources reported that finnish state owned company Fortum had set up two electric vehicle charging stations at Indian Oil outlets for the general public here. Accordingly Finland Ambassador to India, Nina Vaskunlahti, launched the facility by virtually charging an electric vehicle in real time located at Goldstrike Fuel and Services located at Raj Bhavan Road here and moreover another charging station was located at an outlet owned by Indian Oil at Begumpet.
Fortum India managing director, Sanjay Aggarwal said "Initially the charging stations are being set up at two retail outlets of Indian Oil on a pilot basis and thereafter it would be expanded to 50 outlets in a period of two years". Meanwhile when replying to a query, he said the company has plans to set up 150 to 200 charging points in the country in the near future and however, said the exact number would depend on number of electric vehicles sold in the country.
Furthermore a senior official of IOCL said the
Finnish company has tied up with it to set up charging stations in Hyderabad
region. Moreover when speaking at the ceremony, Telangana Principal Secretary
for IT and Industries, Jayesh Rajan offered sops to Fortum as part of the state
government's commitment to green energy.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders