According to sources a defense ministry official said today a total of six boys among a group of 13 trapped inside a flooded Thai cave have been rescued. As per report "Six of them came out," the official, who asked not to be named. Previously rescue efforts have begun for 12 boys and their football coach who have been trapped in a cave in northern Thailand for more than two weeks.
Meanwhile the "Wild Boars" team has been confined in a cramped chamber several kilometres (miles) inside the Tham Luang cave complex since June 23, when they went in after football practice and were hemmed in by monsoon floods. Accordingly their plight has transfixed Thailand and the rest of the world, as authorities have struggled to devise a plan to extract the boys and their coach through twisting, narrow and jagged passageways that in some places are completely flooded.
Moreover chief Narongsak Osottanakorn told reporters
near the cave site as the threat loomed of monsoon rains causing more flooding
in the cave and blocking off a rescue bid and moreover Narongsak said the first
boy was expected to be brought out of the cave by around 9:00 pm (1400 GMT),
meaning the trip would take around 11 hours.
Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains? Chennai sources stated that in an effort that could go some way in preparing the people for any imminent threat arising out of the monsoon rains, the State Revenue Department has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Centre for Coastal Research, to know in advance about the condition and intensity of rains.
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?