According to sources a defense ministry official said today a total of six boys among a group of 13 trapped inside a flooded Thai cave have been rescued. As per report "Six of them came out," the official, who asked not to be named. Previously rescue efforts have begun for 12 boys and their football coach who have been trapped in a cave in northern Thailand for more than two weeks.
Meanwhile the "Wild Boars" team has been confined in a cramped chamber several kilometres (miles) inside the Tham Luang cave complex since June 23, when they went in after football practice and were hemmed in by monsoon floods. Accordingly their plight has transfixed Thailand and the rest of the world, as authorities have struggled to devise a plan to extract the boys and their coach through twisting, narrow and jagged passageways that in some places are completely flooded.
Moreover chief Narongsak Osottanakorn told reporters
near the cave site as the threat loomed of monsoon rains causing more flooding
in the cave and blocking off a rescue bid and moreover Narongsak said the first
boy was expected to be brought out of the cave by around 9:00 pm (1400 GMT),
meaning the trip would take around 11 hours.
Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state? Sources from Amaravathi stated that with exactly one month left for the elections, punters in Andhra Pradesh are now running huge bets on who will win with a great majority between YSR Congress President Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy or TDP Chief and AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu.
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!