As per report Iranian Petroleum Ministry has said that there has been no major change in Iran's production and export of crude oil despite US sanction threats. Accordingly Press TV quoted Iran's Petroleum Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh as saying that Iran has plans to counter US President Donald Trump's threats to stop Iran's oil sales, and "the plans are working successfully".
Xinhua news agency reported that the Iranian minister also criticized Trump's pressure on Saudi Arabia to increase its supplies and said such efforts would destabilize oil market. Moreover the governing principles in Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) would never allow such political pressures to change the directions of the market. Further the anti-Iran efforts by the US President are largely to blame for the high oil prices in international markets.
Furthermore Iran's petroleum minister said that
"political issues should not interfere in the crude market, and supply and
demand should determine the final oil price." Zanganeh said "But some
political measures and instabilities spark concerns in the oil market and
increase its price, including Trump's insulting order to some OPEC members”.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal