As per report Iranian Petroleum Ministry has said that there has been no major change in Iran's production and export of crude oil despite US sanction threats. Accordingly Press TV quoted Iran's Petroleum Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh as saying that Iran has plans to counter US President Donald Trump's threats to stop Iran's oil sales, and "the plans are working successfully".
Xinhua news agency reported that the Iranian minister also criticized Trump's pressure on Saudi Arabia to increase its supplies and said such efforts would destabilize oil market. Moreover the governing principles in Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) would never allow such political pressures to change the directions of the market. Further the anti-Iran efforts by the US President are largely to blame for the high oil prices in international markets.
Furthermore Iran's petroleum minister said that
"political issues should not interfere in the crude market, and supply and
demand should determine the final oil price." Zanganeh said "But some
political measures and instabilities spark concerns in the oil market and
increase its price, including Trump's insulting order to some OPEC members”.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff