As per report Iranian Petroleum Ministry has said that there has been no major change in Iran's production and export of crude oil despite US sanction threats. Accordingly Press TV quoted Iran's Petroleum Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh as saying that Iran has plans to counter US President Donald Trump's threats to stop Iran's oil sales, and "the plans are working successfully".
Xinhua news agency reported that the Iranian minister also criticized Trump's pressure on Saudi Arabia to increase its supplies and said such efforts would destabilize oil market. Moreover the governing principles in Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) would never allow such political pressures to change the directions of the market. Further the anti-Iran efforts by the US President are largely to blame for the high oil prices in international markets.
Furthermore Iran's petroleum minister said that
"political issues should not interfere in the crude market, and supply and
demand should determine the final oil price." Zanganeh said "But some
political measures and instabilities spark concerns in the oil market and
increase its price, including Trump's insulting order to some OPEC members”.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders