According to sources in his maiden Budget presented on 5 July, he announced a ‘compete with China’ scheme, under which, to counter the inflow of products imported from China, and manufacturing units will be set up across the state. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy said, “Spare parts will be manufactured at the village level, assembled at the taluk level, and malls will be opened to market them.”
Meanwhile the Chief Minister’s ambitious plan foresees the state manufacturing solar power goods, LED lights, bathroom fittings, sporting goods, electrical goods and electronic toys in various districts of the state in two years. Moreover the Rs 14,000 crore has been allocated for the project and Kumaraswamy has promised to create 8 lakh jobs as part of the scheme.
Furthermore a "Program Mission Unit"
under the leadership of successful entrepreneurs in the state would be set up
to create detailed blueprints and to handhold the project. With the Chinese
mobiles flooding Indian markets, an industry of mobile components is proposed
in Chikkaballapur on the outskirts of the city. He has ambitious project plans
to take on China, a senior bureaucrat closely associated with the project said
that the biggest challenge will be to create an industrial ecosystem that can
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff