According to sources in his maiden Budget presented on 5 July, he announced a ‘compete with China’ scheme, under which, to counter the inflow of products imported from China, and manufacturing units will be set up across the state. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy said, “Spare parts will be manufactured at the village level, assembled at the taluk level, and malls will be opened to market them.”
Meanwhile the Chief Minister’s ambitious plan foresees the state manufacturing solar power goods, LED lights, bathroom fittings, sporting goods, electrical goods and electronic toys in various districts of the state in two years. Moreover the Rs 14,000 crore has been allocated for the project and Kumaraswamy has promised to create 8 lakh jobs as part of the scheme.
Furthermore a "Program Mission Unit"
under the leadership of successful entrepreneurs in the state would be set up
to create detailed blueprints and to handhold the project. With the Chinese
mobiles flooding Indian markets, an industry of mobile components is proposed
in Chikkaballapur on the outskirts of the city. He has ambitious project plans
to take on China, a senior bureaucrat closely associated with the project said
that the biggest challenge will be to create an industrial ecosystem that can
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant