According to sources in his maiden Budget presented on 5 July, he announced a ‘compete with China’ scheme, under which, to counter the inflow of products imported from China, and manufacturing units will be set up across the state. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy said, “Spare parts will be manufactured at the village level, assembled at the taluk level, and malls will be opened to market them.”
Meanwhile the Chief Minister’s ambitious plan foresees the state manufacturing solar power goods, LED lights, bathroom fittings, sporting goods, electrical goods and electronic toys in various districts of the state in two years. Moreover the Rs 14,000 crore has been allocated for the project and Kumaraswamy has promised to create 8 lakh jobs as part of the scheme.
Furthermore a "Program Mission Unit"
under the leadership of successful entrepreneurs in the state would be set up
to create detailed blueprints and to handhold the project. With the Chinese
mobiles flooding Indian markets, an industry of mobile components is proposed
in Chikkaballapur on the outskirts of the city. He has ambitious project plans
to take on China, a senior bureaucrat closely associated with the project said
that the biggest challenge will be to create an industrial ecosystem that can
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours