According to sources in his maiden Budget presented on 5 July, he announced a ‘compete with China’ scheme, under which, to counter the inflow of products imported from China, and manufacturing units will be set up across the state. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy said, “Spare parts will be manufactured at the village level, assembled at the taluk level, and malls will be opened to market them.”
Meanwhile the Chief Minister’s ambitious plan foresees the state manufacturing solar power goods, LED lights, bathroom fittings, sporting goods, electrical goods and electronic toys in various districts of the state in two years. Moreover the Rs 14,000 crore has been allocated for the project and Kumaraswamy has promised to create 8 lakh jobs as part of the scheme.
Furthermore a "Program Mission Unit"
under the leadership of successful entrepreneurs in the state would be set up
to create detailed blueprints and to handhold the project. With the Chinese
mobiles flooding Indian markets, an industry of mobile components is proposed
in Chikkaballapur on the outskirts of the city. He has ambitious project plans
to take on China, a senior bureaucrat closely associated with the project said
that the biggest challenge will be to create an industrial ecosystem that can
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders