Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that ever since the state bifurcation, former union minister and Congress leader Chiranjeevi has been staying aloof from active politics. As per report Chiranjeevi distanced himself even from Congress affairs for the last 4 years. Recently Chiranjeevi made a successful comeback the silver screen with Khaidi No 150 and is presently busy with Sye Raa.
Moreover on the other hand, there have been numerous speculations and confusion about his political future among fans and cadre. Furthermore Chiranjeevi's younger brother and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan have given the much needed clarification on Chiranjeevi's present state of mind. Meanwhile Pawan speaking to a national media said "Well, he says politics is not his cup of tea and he is now confined to cinema".
The power star added "In 2009, his brother Chiranjeevi came like a tsunami,
but to hold a political party you need different mental muscle". Moreover Pawan
also said that actors becoming politicians is never easy. Pawan said "It's
a ruthless world and there will be character assassinations. They will do
everything to discourage you and damage you”.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff