Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that ever since the state bifurcation, former union minister and Congress leader Chiranjeevi has been staying aloof from active politics. As per report Chiranjeevi distanced himself even from Congress affairs for the last 4 years. Recently Chiranjeevi made a successful comeback the silver screen with Khaidi No 150 and is presently busy with Sye Raa.
Moreover on the other hand, there have been numerous speculations and confusion about his political future among fans and cadre. Furthermore Chiranjeevi's younger brother and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan have given the much needed clarification on Chiranjeevi's present state of mind. Meanwhile Pawan speaking to a national media said "Well, he says politics is not his cup of tea and he is now confined to cinema".
The power star added "In 2009, his brother Chiranjeevi came like a tsunami,
but to hold a political party you need different mental muscle". Moreover Pawan
also said that actors becoming politicians is never easy. Pawan said "It's
a ruthless world and there will be character assassinations. They will do
everything to discourage you and damage you”.
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders