The new President of the Association of Malayalam Movie Actors, AMMA, Mohanlal had made his first press meet yesterday at Kochi. The press meet has come at the wake of a controversy surrounding AMMA decision to reinstate the tainted actor Dileep who was involved in the actress sexual abuse incident which created a huge shocker last February.
During his interaction with the press, Mohanlal revealed that the AMMA executive council meeting will be held sooner, and a discussion will be made with Women in Cinema Collective WCC, besides also revealing that there was no problem at all as Dileep himself has opted against joining back AMMA. He said that AMMA needs to be changed and the bye law of 25 years has to be reframed. He also said that a meeting will be held with WCC, and the whole issue of Dileep coming back was firstly arising as the decision was not opposed by anyone then.
Mohanlal also assured that his support is with the survivor of the assault, and now since Dileep himself is not coming back, there's no point in discussing that. However, Mohanlal had defended the skit during AMMA Mazhavillu which took a dig at WCC, saying it was dark humor and was done by women artists only. Mohanlal said that actors like Parvathy can still contest the executive council elections, and also intimated that if Dileep was acquitted, AMMA will reinstate him.
Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic? Janasena President Pawan Kalyan has intensified his Election Campaign. He is lambasting Telangana Chief Minister KCR in his speeches for trying to interfere in the Andhra Pradesh Elections and help Jagan Mohan Reddy. YSR Congress also increased its tirade on Pawan alleging that he is a stooge of Chandrababu.
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency
- Melania Trump posted a sweet birthday wish for her son Barron on Twitter
- Father Vs Daughter clash in AP politics now!
- TTV Dinakaran's counter for OPS son!
- Bank data misused by TDP for vote money!
- YSRCP advantage in Nellore!
- My rivals lacked guts to attack Me directly, targeting watchmen: PM Modi
- Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices