Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu O Panneerselvam has said that Jayalalitha's command is the ultimate, in today's assembly session. On the last day of the current budget session in the assembly, many important issues were discussed. The Lok Ayukta law was also discussed in the assembly session, followed by a debate on the same.
After this discussion, the deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam had started his speech on various issues in the state. He had also spoken on the petition demanding the disqualification of 11 MLAs including O Panneerselvam himself, and also on the 8-way road in Salem. He said that the 8-way road s very good for people and even similar protests have happened during DMK rule.
He added that this 8-way road plan
has support from people and that they have come forward to give their lands for
the project. He said that this rule happening in the state follows the
footsteps of Jayalalitha and though several people have involved in betrayals
and that they will be punished soon. He said the famous dialogue by Ramya
Krishnan as Sivagami in Baahubali "Kattalaiye Saasanam:", meaning
" Jayalalitha's command is the ultimate" and ended his speech.
Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains? Chennai sources stated that in an effort that could go some way in preparing the people for any imminent threat arising out of the monsoon rains, the State Revenue Department has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Centre for Coastal Research, to know in advance about the condition and intensity of rains.
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?