Hyderabad sources added that the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) will develop a heritage precinct along with continuous and wide footpaths for seamless pedestrian movement on a five kilometer Metro Rail stretch. Meanwhile HMRL Managing Director NVS Reddy and top officials inspected a stretch between Police Control Room and Rangamahal Junction in Corridor-I, which is to be developed as a 'heritage precinct", as per the Telangana government's instructions.
He said "Continuous and wide footpaths for seamless pedestrian movement will be developed in the entire stretch of 5 km, with a distinct heritage theme," adding in the next three months one will see initial transformation of this whole area. Moreover he said wrought iron/MS railings with heritage look, classic patterns of tiles and stone flooring, restoration of heritage structures and buildings, liberal usage of cobble stones, period street furniture and vintage looking electrical fittings interspersed with sculptures, art work, classical signage etc. will form part of the project.
He said “Multi-level car parking and other
facilities coming up at Nampally and Gandhi Bhavan stations will be seamlessly
integrated with MJ Market which will also be restored and moreover skywalks
connecting MGBS Metro station with MGBS bus depot on one side and the Old city
area on Chaderghat side will have state of the art facilities for seamless
Gaja impacts throughout the state! Due to Gaja storm, 6 districts of Tamilnadu will have holidays announced for all the schools and colleges located there. Gaja storm has reached Tamilnadu, and it has been expected that the impacts of the storm will be seen throughout the state. Gaja storm will cross the sea today, and it will cross the sea between Pamban and Cuddalore.
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out