Hyderabad sources added that the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) will develop a heritage precinct along with continuous and wide footpaths for seamless pedestrian movement on a five kilometer Metro Rail stretch. Meanwhile HMRL Managing Director NVS Reddy and top officials inspected a stretch between Police Control Room and Rangamahal Junction in Corridor-I, which is to be developed as a 'heritage precinct", as per the Telangana government's instructions.
He said "Continuous and wide footpaths for seamless pedestrian movement will be developed in the entire stretch of 5 km, with a distinct heritage theme," adding in the next three months one will see initial transformation of this whole area. Moreover he said wrought iron/MS railings with heritage look, classic patterns of tiles and stone flooring, restoration of heritage structures and buildings, liberal usage of cobble stones, period street furniture and vintage looking electrical fittings interspersed with sculptures, art work, classical signage etc. will form part of the project.
He said “Multi-level car parking and other
facilities coming up at Nampally and Gandhi Bhavan stations will be seamlessly
integrated with MJ Market which will also be restored and moreover skywalks
connecting MGBS Metro station with MGBS bus depot on one side and the Old city
area on Chaderghat side will have state of the art facilities for seamless
Over 120 crores seized in IT raids! IT Raids have been happening in Aruppukottai in the residence of highway road contractor. The raids are being conducted in the Chennai office of contractor Seyyadurai as well. This raid operation has been named as Operation Parking, and it has been identified that money has been hidden in cars parked in different locations of Chennai. Seyyadurai who is a highway contractor belongs to Aruppukottai of Virudhunagar district.
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?
- Amazon's 36 hour event projected to break records again this year
- This Photo of Prince Louis and Mother Kate is going 'VIRAL'
- 11-Year-Old Girl was Sexually Harassed by 15 men for 7 months in various places
- Parliament Session begins Tomorrow - Controversial Bills to be Passed?
- Pawan Failed to STOP: Renu Desai REVEALS !!
- Why Croatia Coach reacted badly after France won FIFA 2018?
- TN CM conveyed to Centre to admit students to AYUSH courses based on NEET
- Apple definitely worried in market that sells 3.2 million handsets in a year
- How mishap happened during PMs Rally at WB
- Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning