Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump said was "very close" to deciding on his Supreme Court nominee, and anticipated a final announcement by Monday that he is very close to making a decision and have not made it official yet, obviously, but he is very close to making a decision.
Meanwhile before boarding Air Force One en route to Washington, Trump said he was considering four people and that of those under consideration, "you can't go wrong". Trump said he is getting very close to making a final decision and added that he would "probably" have a decision by Monday morning.
Furthermore Trump has said he plans to unveil his
pick to replace outgoing Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy on Monday night
after the long time member of the court announced his intention to retire last
month. Moreover Kennedy's exit has afforded Trump the opportunity to replace
the frequent swing vote on the court with a reliable conservative judge and
influence the judiciary for decades. Previously an official said last week that
Trump had completed his scheduled interviews for potential nominees.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome