Telangana Chief Minister and TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao has expressed his support for simultaneous polls to the Lok Sabha and state Legislature in the country. As per report "Many are of the belief that simultaneous polls to state Assemblies and Parliament are BJP agenda or (Prime Minister) Modi's agenda.
Accordingly the Law Commission has initiated the process long back," TRS MP from Karimnagar B Vinod Kumar told media in New Delhi, after submitting Rao's letter (in support of the proposal)to the Law Commission Chairman yesterday. As per report "Elected Prime Ministers have been spending their considerable time in campaigning for Assembly elections every year".
Moreover Telangana Rashtra Samithi party and KCR are
of the opinion that polls at once would help development of states and the
country. Furthermore Vinod said views been told to the Chairman (before Law
Commission Chairman) clearly yesterday". Moreover when seeking to give
shape to the central government's concept of "one nation, one
election", the Law Commission's internal 'working paper' has recommended
holding the Lok Sabha and Assembly polls simultaneously but in two phases
Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name According to sources it was stated that Hong Kong based Cathay Pacific painted its name as "Cathay Paciic" on the side of the jet. Meanwhile the eagle eyed travelers spotted the mistake at Hong Kong International Airport and contacted the airline.
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia