Telangana Chief Minister and TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao has expressed his support for simultaneous polls to the Lok Sabha and state Legislature in the country. As per report "Many are of the belief that simultaneous polls to state Assemblies and Parliament are BJP agenda or (Prime Minister) Modi's agenda.
Accordingly the Law Commission has initiated the process long back," TRS MP from Karimnagar B Vinod Kumar told media in New Delhi, after submitting Rao's letter (in support of the proposal)to the Law Commission Chairman yesterday. As per report "Elected Prime Ministers have been spending their considerable time in campaigning for Assembly elections every year".
Moreover Telangana Rashtra Samithi party and KCR are
of the opinion that polls at once would help development of states and the
country. Furthermore Vinod said views been told to the Chairman (before Law
Commission Chairman) clearly yesterday". Moreover when seeking to give
shape to the central government's concept of "one nation, one
election", the Law Commission's internal 'working paper' has recommended
holding the Lok Sabha and Assembly polls simultaneously but in two phases
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism