New Delhi sources stated that BJP MP Subramanian Swamy is likely to file a petition against Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) in Supreme Court on July 19. Meanwhile after recent incidents at TTD and controversies surrounding the issues, the institution has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. Furthermore from appointment of governing board members to asking Head Priest Ramana Deekshitulu to retire, TTD has been grabbing the headlines.
Media reports added that after the episode, Ramana Deekshitulu met Swamy at his residence in Delhi after which the BJP MP had promised to file a petition against the TTD. Moreover it is said that the petition which is likely to be filed would ask for making TTD an autonomous body and detach it from the clutches of Andhra Pradesh government.
As per report it would also demand a CBI inquiry
into the missing jewelery of Lord Venkateswara temple. Hence it is known that
the recent incidents at TTD had forced its employees to sport black badges to
their workplace which drew severe criticism from the devotees.
New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys According to sources Indian IT major Infosys has received cabinet approval to develop, what is being called, the next generation income tax filing system, which will cut down the processing time for returns from 63 days to one day and expedite refunds. Meanwhile the integrated E-filing and Centralized Processing Centre 2.0 Project of the Income Tax Department will be developed by Infosys at a cost of Rs 4,241.97 crore.
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp