New Delhi sources stated that BJP MP Subramanian Swamy is likely to file a petition against Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) in Supreme Court on July 19. Meanwhile after recent incidents at TTD and controversies surrounding the issues, the institution has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. Furthermore from appointment of governing board members to asking Head Priest Ramana Deekshitulu to retire, TTD has been grabbing the headlines.
Media reports added that after the episode, Ramana Deekshitulu met Swamy at his residence in Delhi after which the BJP MP had promised to file a petition against the TTD. Moreover it is said that the petition which is likely to be filed would ask for making TTD an autonomous body and detach it from the clutches of Andhra Pradesh government.
As per report it would also demand a CBI inquiry
into the missing jewelery of Lord Venkateswara temple. Hence it is known that
the recent incidents at TTD had forced its employees to sport black badges to
their workplace which drew severe criticism from the devotees.
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?