New Delhi sources stated that BJP MP Subramanian Swamy is likely to file a petition against Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) in Supreme Court on July 19. Meanwhile after recent incidents at TTD and controversies surrounding the issues, the institution has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. Furthermore from appointment of governing board members to asking Head Priest Ramana Deekshitulu to retire, TTD has been grabbing the headlines.
Media reports added that after the episode, Ramana Deekshitulu met Swamy at his residence in Delhi after which the BJP MP had promised to file a petition against the TTD. Moreover it is said that the petition which is likely to be filed would ask for making TTD an autonomous body and detach it from the clutches of Andhra Pradesh government.
As per report it would also demand a CBI inquiry
into the missing jewelery of Lord Venkateswara temple. Hence it is known that
the recent incidents at TTD had forced its employees to sport black badges to
their workplace which drew severe criticism from the devotees.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority