According to sources China on Monday said it has clinched a deal with India on the reduction of import duties on Indian medicines including anti-cancer drugs, which are highly expensive in the country. Earlier Beijing, which had announced a cut on import duties on over 8,500 Indian items, said it will relax taxes on more goods from India and other countries as its trade war with the US heats up.
Meanwhile China on Monday said it has clinched a deal with India on the reduction of import duties on Indian medicines including anti-cancer drugs, which are highly expensive in the country. Accordingly Beijing, which earlier announced a cut on import duties on over 8,500 Indian items, said it will relax taxes on more goods from India and other countries as its trade war with the US heats up.
Moreover as discussed between Indian Prime Minister
Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping at the Wuhan summit in April,
China has granted more access to Indian pharmaceutical companies. Chinese
Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said"There is a popular movie
'Dying to Survive' about zero tariff imposition on anti-cancer medicines in
China”. Moreover she was responding to a question about India's decision to cut
levies on 3,142 items from the member countries of Asia Pacific Trade Agreement
and so the slashing of tariffs by the Indian side is also part of this
Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case Pakistan sources stated that Pakistani actress cum model and singer Meesha Shafi has accused fellow Pakistani artiste Ali Zafar of sexual harassment. Meesha said "She has been subjected to sexual harassment of a physical nature at the hands of a colleague from her industry: Ali Zafar. These incidences did not happen when she was young or just entering the industry".
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu
- Trump public life filled with controversial statements about immigrants
- Irrfan Khan in London under treatment for rare Cancer
- Rajinikanth in favor of simultaneous elections
- PM Narendra Modi accused Congress for standing only with Muslim men
- Salem 8 Lane Highways expected budget is 10,000 Crore
- TTD announces No devotees be allowed inside Temple from August 9 to August 17
- Boat capsized at East Godavari hitting pillar of an under-construction bridge
- Has Crime rate gone down in Hyderabad?
- Do you know what the last English word is!
- Abdul Kalam to be part of English textbook lessons!
- Passport in both Hindi and English!
- TN teacher's praiseworthy act!
- KTRs new facility offers free services to patients