BJP state leader H.Raja's Tamil translation of drip irrigation in Tamil as urine irrigation has evoked huge trolls and fun posts in social media. The national leader of BJP, Amit Shah had been to Chennai yesterday for a meeting on the strengthening of BJP in Tamilnadu.
He was welcomed by senior leaders like Pon Radhakrishnan and Tamilisai Soundararajan. The whole city was filled with banners of Amit Shah and then the BJP president had conducted a meeting with senior state leaders oh BJP. Following this Amit Shah had delivered a speech at Injambakam regarding the development plans set by BJP for Tamilnadu.
The speech given by Amit Shah in English was translated by H Raja and during his speech, Amit had said that BJP has allocated a total of 332 crores for drip irrigation system. However, translator H Raja translated drip irrigation (Sottu neer
pasanam) to urine irrigation ( siru neer pasanam), which invited instant trolls.
While H.Raja's normal speech itself will invite huge troubles and trolls from netizens, now his extremely funny and silly comedy and language error have invited the funny responses from netizens who are trolling him mercilessly.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue