Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has picked Brett Kavanaugh, a federal appeals court judge with extensive legal credentials and a lengthy political record, to succeed Justice Anthony M. Kennedy in the Supreme Court. As per report "Judge Kavanaugh has impeccable credentials," Trump said on Monday, shortly after announcing his pick”. Meanwhile in a prime time announcement at the White House, the President praised his pick as a "brilliant jurist".
Reports added that the nominee, a District of Columbia appeals court judge, is a former adviser to ex-President George W. Bush. Moreover the decision has far reaching implications for America on everything from abortion to guns to immigration. Accordingly Trump said "Judge Kavanaugh has impeccable credentials, unsurpassed qualifications and a proven commitment to equal justice under the law."
Furthermore this is the president's second appointment to the highest
court in the land, potentially allowing him to shape the US for a generation
after he leaves the White House. Moreover with reality television style
suspense, he had kept everyone guessing up until the last moment. Further at
Monday night's announcement, Judge Kavanaugh said "Mr. President, thank
you and throughout this process he had witnessed firsthand your appreciation
for the vital role of the American judiciary”.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?