Chennai sources added that with the BJP's ties with some of its allies under strain, party chief Amit Shah on Monday spoke of giving "respect" to the existing partners and expanding the Centre's ruling NDA by bringing in "new friends" ahead of the Lok Sabha polls next year. Presently in Tamilnadu, where the party is looking for allies to broaden its support base after winning one seat in the last Lok Sabha elections, Shah invoked Tamil pride, insisting no other party was as committed to preserving it as the BJP.
Shah told “We will give respect to our existing allies and bring in new friends before the Lok Sabha elections and give the nation a clean government”. Moreover he told a meeting of around 15,000 members of the Sakthi and Maha Sakthi Kendras of the BJP on the city's outskirts.
Amit Shah added “Corruption has been eradicated in Gujarat, Rajasthan,
Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Haryana, Assam, Nagaland, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
and it has been rooted out in 19 states where we are in power. But he is pained
when he thinks of Tamilnadu, which is counted among the most corrupt states. They
will also effectively tackle law and order issues, if we are part of an
alliance that forms its government here”.
TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff Sources from Chennai added that Madras high court has directed the vice-chancellor of the Tamilnadu Dr Ambedkar law university to submit a report on actions initiated to remove unqualified teaching staff and other staff. Meanwhile Justice S.M. Subramaniam gave the directive while
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?