Chennai sources added that with the BJP's ties with some of its allies under strain, party chief Amit Shah on Monday spoke of giving "respect" to the existing partners and expanding the Centre's ruling NDA by bringing in "new friends" ahead of the Lok Sabha polls next year. Presently in Tamilnadu, where the party is looking for allies to broaden its support base after winning one seat in the last Lok Sabha elections, Shah invoked Tamil pride, insisting no other party was as committed to preserving it as the BJP.
Shah told “We will give respect to our existing allies and bring in new friends before the Lok Sabha elections and give the nation a clean government”. Moreover he told a meeting of around 15,000 members of the Sakthi and Maha Sakthi Kendras of the BJP on the city's outskirts.
Amit Shah added “Corruption has been eradicated in Gujarat, Rajasthan,
Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Haryana, Assam, Nagaland, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
and it has been rooted out in 19 states where we are in power. But he is pained
when he thinks of Tamilnadu, which is counted among the most corrupt states. They
will also effectively tackle law and order issues, if we are part of an
alliance that forms its government here”.
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?