Sources reported from New Delhi that the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has warned of heavy rains in Kerala starting from Tuesday which will go on till the 17th of the month. Meanwhile the department has also predicted landslides and floods due to the rains. Furthermore as per reports, the state is set to receive 17 to 20 cm of rain from Tuesday onward. Heavy rains are predicted in the hilly regions, north of Alappuzha.
Accordingly the department has predicted landslides in certain regions which include Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode and Kasaragod. Moreover the Kerala and Lakshadweep coasts will be hit by heavy winds of up to 35 to 40 kmph from the North-Western direction.
As per report even fishermen have been warned not to venture into the seas
for 24 hours starting from 2 pm on Tuesday, as high tides will be
expected in the western part of Lakshadweep and northern part of Arabian Sea
and all educational institutes which include schools and professional colleges
and Anganwadis and even CBSE and ICSE schools in Ernakulam and Wayanad
districts, will remain shut on Tuesday, owing to torrential rains
witnessed by the districts.
Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case Pakistan sources stated that Pakistani actress cum model and singer Meesha Shafi has accused fellow Pakistani artiste Ali Zafar of sexual harassment. Meesha said "She has been subjected to sexual harassment of a physical nature at the hands of a colleague from her industry: Ali Zafar. These incidences did not happen when she was young or just entering the industry".
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu
- Trump public life filled with controversial statements about immigrants
- Irrfan Khan in London under treatment for rare Cancer
- Rajinikanth in favor of simultaneous elections
- PM Narendra Modi accused Congress for standing only with Muslim men
- Salem 8 Lane Highways expected budget is 10,000 Crore
- TTD announces No devotees be allowed inside Temple from August 9 to August 17
- Boat capsized at East Godavari hitting pillar of an under-construction bridge
- Has Crime rate gone down in Hyderabad?
- Do you know what the last English word is!
- Abdul Kalam to be part of English textbook lessons!
- Passport in both Hindi and English!
- TN teacher's praiseworthy act!
- KTRs new facility offers free services to patients