Sources reported from New Delhi that the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has warned of heavy rains in Kerala starting from Tuesday which will go on till the 17th of the month. Meanwhile the department has also predicted landslides and floods due to the rains. Furthermore as per reports, the state is set to receive 17 to 20 cm of rain from Tuesday onward. Heavy rains are predicted in the hilly regions, north of Alappuzha.
Accordingly the department has predicted landslides in certain regions which include Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode and Kasaragod. Moreover the Kerala and Lakshadweep coasts will be hit by heavy winds of up to 35 to 40 kmph from the North-Western direction.
As per report even fishermen have been warned not to venture into the seas
for 24 hours starting from 2 pm on Tuesday, as high tides will be
expected in the western part of Lakshadweep and northern part of Arabian Sea
and all educational institutes which include schools and professional colleges
and Anganwadis and even CBSE and ICSE schools in Ernakulam and Wayanad
districts, will remain shut on Tuesday, owing to torrential rains
witnessed by the districts.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again