Sources reported from New Delhi that the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has warned of heavy rains in Kerala starting from Tuesday which will go on till the 17th of the month. Meanwhile the department has also predicted landslides and floods due to the rains. Furthermore as per reports, the state is set to receive 17 to 20 cm of rain from Tuesday onward. Heavy rains are predicted in the hilly regions, north of Alappuzha.
Accordingly the department has predicted landslides in certain regions which include Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode and Kasaragod. Moreover the Kerala and Lakshadweep coasts will be hit by heavy winds of up to 35 to 40 kmph from the North-Western direction.
As per report even fishermen have been warned not to venture into the seas
for 24 hours starting from 2 pm on Tuesday, as high tides will be
expected in the western part of Lakshadweep and northern part of Arabian Sea
and all educational institutes which include schools and professional colleges
and Anganwadis and even CBSE and ICSE schools in Ernakulam and Wayanad
districts, will remain shut on Tuesday, owing to torrential rains
witnessed by the districts.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?