BJP national leader Amit Shah during his speech yesterday has said that Tamilnadu is the most corrupt state of the country. Amit Shah had visited Tamilnadu yesterday to strategize for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections focusing on Tamilnadu. He had been to Injambakkam to meet and address the vote bank leaders of the state. During his speech, he said that BJP will partner with a non-corrupt party, and during September - October, a decision will be made on the alliance and that BJP will strive to give good governance to TN.
Amit Shah said that it has become common for him to receive trolls and abuses whenever he comes to TN and that these opposing groups will get to see where BJP is in TN, in 2019. He added that those who had given the hospitality for BJP will get a place in heaven. Amit Shah accused that TN is the most corrupt state of India and that BJP has done a lot for the state.
In the past 4 years, 5.10 lakh
crores fund has been allocated by BJP for development of TN, and the cash for
votes scheme must be eliminated sooner, said Amit, who further said that 15000
crores have been allocated for Madurai AIIMS hospital, and in 2019 BJP will
rule supreme in TN. Amit had quoted Thirukkural to criticize opposing people
during his speech.
TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff Sources from Chennai added that Madras high court has directed the vice-chancellor of the Tamilnadu Dr Ambedkar law university to submit a report on actions initiated to remove unqualified teaching staff and other staff. Meanwhile Justice S.M. Subramaniam gave the directive while
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?