BJP national leader Amit Shah during his speech yesterday has said that Tamilnadu is the most corrupt state of the country. Amit Shah had visited Tamilnadu yesterday to strategize for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections focusing on Tamilnadu. He had been to Injambakkam to meet and address the vote bank leaders of the state. During his speech, he said that BJP will partner with a non-corrupt party, and during September - October, a decision will be made on the alliance and that BJP will strive to give good governance to TN.
Amit Shah said that it has become common for him to receive trolls and abuses whenever he comes to TN and that these opposing groups will get to see where BJP is in TN, in 2019. He added that those who had given the hospitality for BJP will get a place in heaven. Amit Shah accused that TN is the most corrupt state of India and that BJP has done a lot for the state.
In the past 4 years, 5.10 lakh
crores fund has been allocated by BJP for development of TN, and the cash for
votes scheme must be eliminated sooner, said Amit, who further said that 15000
crores have been allocated for Madurai AIIMS hospital, and in 2019 BJP will
rule supreme in TN. Amit had quoted Thirukkural to criticize opposing people
during his speech.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue