BJP national leader Amit Shah during his speech yesterday has said that Tamilnadu is the most corrupt state of the country. Amit Shah had visited Tamilnadu yesterday to strategize for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections focusing on Tamilnadu. He had been to Injambakkam to meet and address the vote bank leaders of the state. During his speech, he said that BJP will partner with a non-corrupt party, and during September - October, a decision will be made on the alliance and that BJP will strive to give good governance to TN.
Amit Shah said that it has become common for him to receive trolls and abuses whenever he comes to TN and that these opposing groups will get to see where BJP is in TN, in 2019. He added that those who had given the hospitality for BJP will get a place in heaven. Amit Shah accused that TN is the most corrupt state of India and that BJP has done a lot for the state.
In the past 4 years, 5.10 lakh
crores fund has been allocated by BJP for development of TN, and the cash for
votes scheme must be eliminated sooner, said Amit, who further said that 15000
crores have been allocated for Madurai AIIMS hospital, and in 2019 BJP will
rule supreme in TN. Amit had quoted Thirukkural to criticize opposing people
during his speech.
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?