Passengers faced huge troubles, after a newly launched bus had got into issues, and halted midway in Tiruvarur. The Tamilnadu transport corporation had launched many new government buses throughout the state in an attempt to accommodate more passengers offering them cost-effective rides.
These new bus services were inaugurated by Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy on July 2, and in the event, 515 new luxury bus services were launched. In a first for the Tamilnadu transport corporation, buses were launched with Air conditioning, Restrooms, CCTV, GPS, Bed facilities, and were made at an approximate expenditure of more than 314 crores. However, this service faced troubles on the very second day itself, as a bus with no conductor, had halted midway during the journey between Nagercoil - Tirunelveli. The bus had repairs and had halted in Ozhuginacheri. Following chaos and confusion and wait for several hours, the angry and annoyed passengers were shifted to another bus and sent.
In a similar case, another bus which
had started from Thiuthuraipoondi to Chennai had stopped halfway at Tiruvarur's
Kodoor village, causing great troubles for the passengers. Due to new bus
service facing issues one after the other, the TNSTC officials have decided to
analyze the technical issues and repair and service all the buses once before
launching for public usage.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?