According to sources WhatsApp has been at the centre of many controversies, particularly in India following reports of lynching incidents after fake messages were spread through WhatsApp. Meanwhile when the issue went beyond control, the Indian government woke up and asked WhatsApp to do something about it. Moreover as per report, messages found to be suspicious in nature will carry a warning when it is delivered giving the recipient of the message the opportunity to verify before forwarding it or taking it to be true.
Accordingly this tool is being tried now and if found effective, it will be shared with the users and moreover this warning message is marked in red to distinguish and highlight. Furthermore this will be done when WhatsApp suspects the link to be either a fake one with the objective of ‘phishing’ or it is simply spam and should be ignored.
Meanwhile in the case of WhatsApp groups also
there are changes being brought about to ensure some of the anomalies. Further the
Group Admin’s powers are also being altered either ways, giving more powers and
diluting some. Moreover there is the feature where if you received a WhatsApp
message, you can find out if it was sent by the sender or forwarded from
someone else and there will be a ‘Forwarded’ label on it.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy