According to sources WhatsApp has been at the centre of many controversies, particularly in India following reports of lynching incidents after fake messages were spread through WhatsApp. Meanwhile when the issue went beyond control, the Indian government woke up and asked WhatsApp to do something about it. Moreover as per report, messages found to be suspicious in nature will carry a warning when it is delivered giving the recipient of the message the opportunity to verify before forwarding it or taking it to be true.
Accordingly this tool is being tried now and if found effective, it will be shared with the users and moreover this warning message is marked in red to distinguish and highlight. Furthermore this will be done when WhatsApp suspects the link to be either a fake one with the objective of ‘phishing’ or it is simply spam and should be ignored.
Meanwhile in the case of WhatsApp groups also
there are changes being brought about to ensure some of the anomalies. Further the
Group Admin’s powers are also being altered either ways, giving more powers and
diluting some. Moreover there is the feature where if you received a WhatsApp
message, you can find out if it was sent by the sender or forwarded from
someone else and there will be a ‘Forwarded’ label on it.
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?