According to sources Sri Reddy has found ways and means to stay in the news. Be it her talk about casting couch or her linkup with a producer's son, she manages to grab the headlines for all kinds of reasons. Meanwhile the latest we hear is that Sri Reddy has now turned her focus to Kollywood and her next target is a Tamil director.
Recently after having shamed Tollywood celebrities and their kin, and being ignored by all the big-wigs of Telugu film industry, she seems to have shifted her focus to Tamil directors to draw attention. Even though she has accused a Tamil director, she has not named him and moreover this has raised the curiosity levels in Kollywood circles as well as among the general public. People are making wild guesses with respect to the name Sri Reddy is referring to.
It looks like Sri Reddy is eyeing Tamil film
industry because she mentioned in the same expose that except for an isolated
incident with that particular director, Kollywood has been very good to her,
and she was likely to make her debut in Kollywood very soon. Moreover this
could be yet another publicity stunt by the actress, who started questioning
the industry norms in the right way but went helter-skelter with her personal
attacks on few celebrities.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?