Sources from Tirunelveli stated that as over two months have passed since Sterlite’s copper smelter plant was closed in April, that many of the villagers living around the plant have started feeling the brunt of their yearlong protest that resulted in joblessness. Meanwhile the coastal community in Thoothukudi that never depend on any industry for their livelihood as the sea remains their major source of living, is strong in its stand against the private copper smelter plant.
Moreover when responding to the demands of the villagers around Sterlite, Thoothukudi district collector, Sandeep Nanduri said that the district administration has launched a new website, where the erstwhile employees of the copper smelter plant could register to get a job opportunity at the earliest. Accordingly the district collector explained that as per the recommendation of the high power committee the district administration has so far evacuated 1500 metric tonnes of sulphuric acid, 100 tonnes of phosphoric acid and around 600 loads of gypsum from the factory site.
Mr. Sandeep Nanduri added “Steps have also been taken to maintain
the green cover within the factory either by supplying water through TWAD board
or the Thoothukudi city corporation as per the recommendation of the high power
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?