As per report for the local festival Bonalu, Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will offer Rs 1 crore worth gold bonam to Ujjaini Mahankali Temple on July 29. Meanwhile when releasing the pictures of bonam, state Endowments minister A. Indrakaran Reddy along with ministers Talasani Srinivas Yadav and T. Padma Rao Goud said that to revive dying tradition of celebrating Bonalu, the chief minister had decided to offer gold bonam this year.
Moreover apart from the gold bonam which is made of 3.8 kg of gold, KCR also sanctioned Rs 15 crore to celebrate the festival in a grand manner and he also ordered the ministers to renovate temples and provide necessary things for pilgrims. Presently the government is also working hard to avoid any inconvenience to the people during the festival and CCTV cameras across all the temples have been installed.
Furthermore the temples will be decked up with
flowers and mikes are also being installed. Moreover it is learnt that police
are also being deployed at all the places to closely monitor the event. Further
starting with Bonalu on July 29, the festival is followed by Rangam on July 30
which is celebrated for health and well-being of people.
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?