The rescue operation of 12 Thai boys stuck in a cave was welcomed by Football governing body FIFA, but they declared that the boys are very weak to attend FIFA World Cup final to be held in Moscow on Sunday. The last batch of four boys was saved by elite foreign divers and Thailand navy seals after a painful struggle that lasted 18 days, receiving prayers from all-over the world.
Gianni Infantino, the boss of FIFA, after the rescue of the boys had invited their team Wild Boars, as FIFA guests for the final match. However, as the latest update, FIFA has received news that the boys are not currently in a condition to come to Moscow, due to health reasons.
FIFA's spokesperson has said that FIFA's concern was always the health of people who were a part of the rescue mission, and the boys will be invited for another grand FIFA event as an opportunity, and share their celebration. The Thai kid footballers, aged between 11 to 16, were caught deep underground when they had been to explore a cave accompanied by their coach, a 25 years old, post their training completion on June 23.
FIFA also gave out its heartfelt condolences to the family of the brave Thai Navy SEAL who passed away during the rescue operation as he ran out of oxygen, sacrificing his life and saving the kids.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy