According to sources IT Minister of Telangana, KTR, on Tuesday, congratulated Andhra Pradesh and its chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu on topping the latest 'Ease of Doing Business' (EoDB) charts released by Government of India. Meanwhile in a tweet highlighting how closely Telangana missed the top spot, KTR said 'They missed the 1st spot in EoDB rankings 2018 by a whisker and 0.09%' and attributed the achievement of the second rank to the inspirational leadership of CM KCR and strong bureaucracy and has resulted in a good rank this year too'.
Moreover in the same tweet, he said 'Congratulations to Andhra Pradesh on topping the list' to which KTR's counterpart in Andhra Pradesh, Nara Lokesh replied. Moreover in response to good wishes from KTR, Lokesh congratulated back saying, 'Congratulations to you too as there is no "One and Two". There's only "Telugu states at the top and All for the good of Telugu people.'
Furthermore as per the charts, AP took away first place with a final score
of 98.42% while Telangana took the second position with a score of
98.33%. Moreover the Department of Industry Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
gives away these rankings by taking into consideration 372 point business
reform action plans and their implementation in each state.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth