According to sources IT Minister of Telangana, KTR, on Tuesday, congratulated Andhra Pradesh and its chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu on topping the latest 'Ease of Doing Business' (EoDB) charts released by Government of India. Meanwhile in a tweet highlighting how closely Telangana missed the top spot, KTR said 'They missed the 1st spot in EoDB rankings 2018 by a whisker and 0.09%' and attributed the achievement of the second rank to the inspirational leadership of CM KCR and strong bureaucracy and has resulted in a good rank this year too'.
Moreover in the same tweet, he said 'Congratulations to Andhra Pradesh on topping the list' to which KTR's counterpart in Andhra Pradesh, Nara Lokesh replied. Moreover in response to good wishes from KTR, Lokesh congratulated back saying, 'Congratulations to you too as there is no "One and Two". There's only "Telugu states at the top and All for the good of Telugu people.'
Furthermore as per the charts, AP took away first place with a final score
of 98.42% while Telangana took the second position with a score of
98.33%. Moreover the Department of Industry Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
gives away these rankings by taking into consideration 372 point business
reform action plans and their implementation in each state.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?