Chennai sources reported that Indian National Congress President Rahul Gandhi met with acclaimed director Pa. Ranjith and when taking to Twitter to post a photo of the meeting on Wednesday, Rahul Gandhi wrote, “He met film director P A Ranjith the man behind blockbuster films like Madras, Kabali and Kaala and actor Kalaiyarasan, in Delhi yesterday and they talked about politics, films and society. He enjoyed the interaction and look forward to continuing our dialogue.”
Media reports added the filmmaker has directed only four films and he has taken the industry by storm with the socio-political commentary in his films. Furthermore when resenting a subaltern perspective through his filmmaking and exploring the uncomfortable realm of caste politics, the director has been vocal in his stance against the NEET examinations, among other pressing issues, which has been a point of contention between the state and the Central government.
Moreover the director’s fiery speech on the suicide of Anita, a Dalit girl
who fought against the one size fits all entrance examinations for medical
studies, went viral last year. Accordingly Rahul Gandhi’s meeting with the
director comes ahead of the former’s likely bid for the country’s top job in
the forthcoming 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief