As per report the family members of the young Thai soccer players and their coach, freed after almost three weeks trapped deep in a cave in northern Thailand, were able to visit them in hospital Wednesday. Meanwhile they were separated from their loved ones by glass, as the boys are being kept in isolation to avoid infection, according to Dr Chaiyawej Thanapaisarn who spoke at a press conference Wednesday.
Moreover in video shown at the press briefing, the boys could be seen wearing hospital masks and gowns and waving to family members, many of whom were in tears as they looked through the glass. Furthermore during the roughly nine hour rescue operation, the boys were underwater for four to six hours, according to Jedsada Chokedamrongsook, the permanent secretary of the Thai Health Ministry.
Further as per report the most dangerous part of
the journey out of the labyrinthine cave system was the first kilometer, during
which they were required to squeeze through a narrow flooded channel. Nopparat
Kanthawong, the head coach of the Wild Boars team. He said "At this time,
now that the coach is out, just wait until he gives any statements and let's
just wait altogether and find out at the same time”.
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief