As per report the family members of the young Thai soccer players and their coach, freed after almost three weeks trapped deep in a cave in northern Thailand, were able to visit them in hospital Wednesday. Meanwhile they were separated from their loved ones by glass, as the boys are being kept in isolation to avoid infection, according to Dr Chaiyawej Thanapaisarn who spoke at a press conference Wednesday.
Moreover in video shown at the press briefing, the boys could be seen wearing hospital masks and gowns and waving to family members, many of whom were in tears as they looked through the glass. Furthermore during the roughly nine hour rescue operation, the boys were underwater for four to six hours, according to Jedsada Chokedamrongsook, the permanent secretary of the Thai Health Ministry.
Further as per report the most dangerous part of
the journey out of the labyrinthine cave system was the first kilometer, during
which they were required to squeeze through a narrow flooded channel. Nopparat
Kanthawong, the head coach of the Wild Boars team. He said "At this time,
now that the coach is out, just wait until he gives any statements and let's
just wait altogether and find out at the same time”.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas