As per report the family members of the young Thai soccer players and their coach, freed after almost three weeks trapped deep in a cave in northern Thailand, were able to visit them in hospital Wednesday. Meanwhile they were separated from their loved ones by glass, as the boys are being kept in isolation to avoid infection, according to Dr Chaiyawej Thanapaisarn who spoke at a press conference Wednesday.
Moreover in video shown at the press briefing, the boys could be seen wearing hospital masks and gowns and waving to family members, many of whom were in tears as they looked through the glass. Furthermore during the roughly nine hour rescue operation, the boys were underwater for four to six hours, according to Jedsada Chokedamrongsook, the permanent secretary of the Thai Health Ministry.
Further as per report the most dangerous part of
the journey out of the labyrinthine cave system was the first kilometer, during
which they were required to squeeze through a narrow flooded channel. Nopparat
Kanthawong, the head coach of the Wild Boars team. He said "At this time,
now that the coach is out, just wait until he gives any statements and let's
just wait altogether and find out at the same time”.
P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down Sources from New Delhi stated that Senior Congress leader P Chidambaram, who is currently lodged in Tihar Jail in a corruption case, said the Prime minister's former economic adviser has admitted that a "flawed" GST is the main cause of economic slowdown, but forgot to mention demonetization. Meanwhile Chidambaram, who is in jail since September 5 for alleged corruption in the INX Media
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?