According to sources as many as 130 pilgrims from Guntur in Andhra Pradesh, who were stranded at Hilsa in Nepal while returning from the Mansarovar Yatra, were rescued safely on Tuesday. Media reports stated that the devotees were safe at Simikot in Nepal and would be flying back to Nepalgunj on Wednesday and later to Delhi, depending on the weather condition.
Accordingly, the devotees undertook the pilgrimage on June 25, after arrangements made by Vasavi Film Cultural Association. Meanwhile the devotees allege that they were then left at one point as the tour operator left in a helicopter during bad weather, without making any proper arrangements. Furthermore they also alleged that the operator promised to send the helicopter back, but he did not and they managed to complete the yatra, but got stranded again at Hilsa during their return.
Moreover the devotees who were having trouble
getting food, contacted Guntur west MLA M Venugopala Reddy, who began
coordinating with officials and making arrangements for their safe return. As
per report the incident was also brought to the notice of Chief Minister N
Chandrababu Naidu, who directed the district administration to take all
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?