According to sources as many as 130 pilgrims from Guntur in Andhra Pradesh, who were stranded at Hilsa in Nepal while returning from the Mansarovar Yatra, were rescued safely on Tuesday. Media reports stated that the devotees were safe at Simikot in Nepal and would be flying back to Nepalgunj on Wednesday and later to Delhi, depending on the weather condition.
Accordingly, the devotees undertook the pilgrimage on June 25, after arrangements made by Vasavi Film Cultural Association. Meanwhile the devotees allege that they were then left at one point as the tour operator left in a helicopter during bad weather, without making any proper arrangements. Furthermore they also alleged that the operator promised to send the helicopter back, but he did not and they managed to complete the yatra, but got stranded again at Hilsa during their return.
Moreover the devotees who were having trouble
getting food, contacted Guntur west MLA M Venugopala Reddy, who began
coordinating with officials and making arrangements for their safe return. As
per report the incident was also brought to the notice of Chief Minister N
Chandrababu Naidu, who directed the district administration to take all
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief