San Francisco sources reported that Google owned YouTube on Tuesday reportedly began rolling out its "incognito mode" to a wider set of users that will keep the users' search and watched videos history from being recorded. Meanwhile on activating the optional "incognito mode", users would be able to access home feeds and trending content.
Android Headlines reported "Although, to add a video on playlist, users would have to briefly turn the feature off, save and go back to the new mode”. Moreover the "Turn on Incognito" button would be visible at the bottom of the account page and users would be properly notified when they go incognito through several indicators, visible at the top-right corner and a bar at the bottom of the app, saying "You are incognito".
The report added "Once the incognito mode is
enabled, users may only access the Home and Trending feeds as although, the app
would view users as if they were signed out and they would not be able to see
any of the channels they are subscribed to". Moreover the feature comes
with an option to exit from the incognito mode manually as well and switch to
the standard viewing mode.
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief