The Supreme Court has ordered Latha Rajinikanth, the wife of Superstar Rajinikanth to face trial in a fraud case of nonpayment of dues to an advertisement company. The court has ordered the proceeding of the probe, while stating that Latha will face the trial after filing of Charge sheet. Last week, Latha was called by the Supreme court for not abiding by the undertaking given to the court to pay 6.20 crores due to the company Ad Bureau, which had financed 10 crores for the animation movie Kochadaiyaan directed by Superstar's daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth.
Earlier in February, the advocate of Latha Rajinikanth had promised the court of payment within 3 months, failing which she will be personally pulled to pay the dues. However, her team of Ilam Bharathi Subbaiah and Balaji srinivasan has so far given only Rs 10 lakhs cheques. After a petition was filed by Ad bureau, the judgment that dismissed the criminal proceedings was withdrawn.
This issue has been existing since 4
years, and when Ad Bureau was given distribution rights for TN, with 12%
guaranteed profit. As per report by Ad Bureau, of the 14.90 crores due,
8.70 crores have been received, and Latha is yet to pay the remaining 6.20
Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump Washington sources reported that after continuing her tirade against US President Donald Trump, rapper Cardi B has claimed that decisions taken by Trump are "destroying" the country (USA) as the partial government shutdown nears a month. Reportedly "You are so blinded with racism that you don't even realize the decisions the president you root for is destroying the country you claim
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade