The Supreme Court has ordered Latha Rajinikanth, the wife of Superstar Rajinikanth to face trial in a fraud case of nonpayment of dues to an advertisement company. The court has ordered the proceeding of the probe, while stating that Latha will face the trial after filing of Charge sheet. Last week, Latha was called by the Supreme court for not abiding by the undertaking given to the court to pay 6.20 crores due to the company Ad Bureau, which had financed 10 crores for the animation movie Kochadaiyaan directed by Superstar's daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth.
Earlier in February, the advocate of Latha Rajinikanth had promised the court of payment within 3 months, failing which she will be personally pulled to pay the dues. However, her team of Ilam Bharathi Subbaiah and Balaji srinivasan has so far given only Rs 10 lakhs cheques. After a petition was filed by Ad bureau, the judgment that dismissed the criminal proceedings was withdrawn.
This issue has been existing since 4
years, and when Ad Bureau was given distribution rights for TN, with 12%
guaranteed profit. As per report by Ad Bureau, of the 14.90 crores due,
8.70 crores have been received, and Latha is yet to pay the remaining 6.20
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?