According to sources and according to updated World Bank figures for 2017, India has become the world's sixth biggest economy, pushing France into seventh place. Meanwhile India's gross domestic product (GDP) amounted to $2.597 trillion at the end of last year, against $2.582 trillion for France. Accordingly India's economy rebounded strongly from July 2017, after several quarters of slowdown blamed on economic policies pursued by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government. India, with around 1.34 billion inhabitants, is poised to become the world's most populous nation, whereas the French population stands at 67 million.
As per report manufacturing and consumer spending were the main drivers of the Indian economy last year, after a slowdown blamed on the demonetization of large banknotes that Modi imposed at the end of 2016, as well as a chaotic implementation of a new harmonized VAT regime. Presently India has doubled its GDP within a decade and is expected to power ahead as a key economic engine in Asia, even as China slows down.
Further according to the International Monetary
Fund, India is projected to generate growth of 7.4% this year and 7.8% in 2019,
boosted by household spending and a tax reform and this compares to the world's
expected average growth of 3.9%.
TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme According to sources Rythu Raksha is a scheme aimed at providing input subsidy for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the Government has proposed to credit the money directly into the bank account of farmers and the scheme will be implemented from the next Kharif season in a phased manner. Hence this scheme will also include tenant farmers. Furthermore the guidelines for the scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure