Los Angeles sources reported that the daring rescue of 12 schoolboys and their football coach in the waterlogged caves of Thailand will be soon seen on the big screen. Accordingly the story will be getting a film treatment with Pure Flix Entertainment, which produced "God's Not Dead", is planning a feature film on the subject. Meanwhile the studio will team up with Kaos Entertainment on the project, which will be made on the budget of around USD 60 million.
Further according to The Hollywood Reporter, the CEO and co-founder of Pure Flix, Michael Scott, spent several days on the scene which serves as his home for a part of the year. Scott said "The bravery and heroism I've witnessed is incredibly inspiring, so, yes, this will be a movie for us”. Moreover the studio claimed that Scott has offered assistance in rescue efforts at Chiang Rai for the past four days.
Furthermore Scott said the film will be released under diffusion banner
Pinnacle Peak, which launched "Little Women" in September. He said "It's
not necessary to make this a Christian film, just an inspirational one, where no
directors, writers or actors have been attached to the project as of yet”.
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief