Thoothukudi sources added that the Thoothukudi judicial magistrate court directed police to register a case against MDMK general secretary Vaiko along with 30 of his supporters in connection with the attack by MDMK party cadres on a young advocate on court premises. Meanwhile the inspector of Thoothukudi South police station, who is reported to have been reluctant to register the case preferred by advocate G Jegatheesram of Poopalarayapuram, Thoothukudi, on court campus on July 6.
Accordingly the incident is said to have occurred on the afternoon of July 6 when Vaiko along with his party office bearers and lawyers came to attend the hearing of a case against him. Moreover Advocate Jegatheesram along with his petition produced before the court, a compact disc allegedly containing videos of the MDMK men attacking him.
Further advocate Jegatheesram accused Vaiko, his lawyers, M A Joseph
Shenguttuvan, Jothikumar, Thoothukudi city unit secretary of MDMK,
Murugaboopathy and 27 others. Reports added South police too received a counter
complaint from the Thoothukudi city unit secretary of MDMK, Murugaboopathy
against Jegatheesram and 10 others for using abusive words against the MDMK
general secretary and his supporters.
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief