As per report from Dharmapuri, Tamilnadu Hogenakkal was closed for picnickers for the second day on Wednesday due to a surge in inflow into the Cauvery here following heavy surplus discharge from the upper riparian state. Meanwhile the inflow as measured by the Central Water Commission office at Biligundulu, the point from where the Cauvery enters Tamilnadu, was 35,000 cusec on Wednesday morning.
Accordingly it gradually increased to over 38,000 cusec and is expected to cross 50,000 cusec in the early hours of Thursday, because of huge discharge from Karnataka's dam. Reports added only 2 feet is left for the dam to fill and the upper riparian state is maintaining discharge level at 39,667 cusec. Even though there was no big discharge (3,612 cusec) from the KRS dam, Tamilnadu has chances to get more inflow from KRS if the dam's storage level touches 122 feet as against the present level of 115 feet as recorded on Wednesday.
Furthermore KRS gets water from the Harangi dam which receives an inflow
of 14,973 cusec and outflow from the dam was maintained at the level of 12,388
cusec to maintain water storage level at 2,857 feet against its full storage
capacity of 2,859 feet.
Puducherry CM slammed KCR Hyderabad sources reported that Puducherry Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy slammed caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samiti saying that the 4 ‘K’s were damaging Telangana state. Meanwhile as per report the four Ks, according to him were Mr. K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Mr K.T. Rama Rao, Ms K. Kavitha and ‘Kutumbam (family)’. Mr. Narayanasamy
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief