A 27 year old painter has been arrested for assaulting and murdering a girl who could not speak, in a gruesome incident near Thirupathur. The 17 year old victim, who could not speak belonged to Sivaganga district Thirupathur's Acharampatti village.
Her parents were daily wage earners. When her parents had gone for work, the girl was alone. When Kalyani, a resident of the area had been with her cows for grazing, happened to notice that the girl was lying without clothes and in bloodshed. Following this the Keezhaseevalpetti Police were informed. 3 special investigation teams were formed to nab the criminals involved. On suspicion, the police had arrested and investigated a 27 year old painter named Manickam from the same area.
Following this, Manickam had
confessed to his crime. He had said that he tried to abuse her when
the girl started shouting, following which he had thrashed her brutally with an
iron rod, and raped her at the backyard. A case has been filed on Manickam
under various IPC sections.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules