A 27 year old painter has been arrested for assaulting and murdering a girl who could not speak, in a gruesome incident near Thirupathur. The 17 year old victim, who could not speak belonged to Sivaganga district Thirupathur's Acharampatti village.
Her parents were daily wage earners. When her parents had gone for work, the girl was alone. When Kalyani, a resident of the area had been with her cows for grazing, happened to notice that the girl was lying without clothes and in bloodshed. Following this the Keezhaseevalpetti Police were informed. 3 special investigation teams were formed to nab the criminals involved. On suspicion, the police had arrested and investigated a 27 year old painter named Manickam from the same area.
Following this, Manickam had
confessed to his crime. He had said that he tried to abuse her when
the girl started shouting, following which he had thrashed her brutally with an
iron rod, and raped her at the backyard. A case has been filed on Manickam
under various IPC sections.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?