BJP President Amit Shah's speech during his latest visit to Tamilnadu that TN is the most corrupted state, has evoked a huge controversy. Amit Shah had been to Tamilnadu on party strategy discussion meeting. He said that corruption is on an all time high in Tamilnadu, and that BJP will soon form an alliance with a non corrupt party in TN.
He also added that the decision on alliance will be taken during the months of September and October, following which TN will get BJP rule, said Amit. Already, the TN government has been branded as mere puppets in the hands of the central government of BJP, with most calling it a BJP Benami government. While TN government never opposes anything that BJP does, when criticism arises, they just say that working in sync with BJP could only get welfare schemes for TN. Though minister Jayakumar has said that Amit Shah would not have spoken bad of TN and it was H Raja who would have translated it wrong, the TN Ministers are literally shaken.
With the Go back Amit Shah Tag becoming a trending one, and with more corruption cases on ministers, it has been revealed that the central government is planning to dissolve the TN Government, and also plans to make O Panneerselvam as the CM, removing Edappadi Palanisamy from the role.
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief