BJP President Amit Shah's speech during his latest visit to Tamilnadu that TN is the most corrupted state, has evoked a huge controversy. Amit Shah had been to Tamilnadu on party strategy discussion meeting. He said that corruption is on an all time high in Tamilnadu, and that BJP will soon form an alliance with a non corrupt party in TN.
He also added that the decision on alliance will be taken during the months of September and October, following which TN will get BJP rule, said Amit. Already, the TN government has been branded as mere puppets in the hands of the central government of BJP, with most calling it a BJP Benami government. While TN government never opposes anything that BJP does, when criticism arises, they just say that working in sync with BJP could only get welfare schemes for TN. Though minister Jayakumar has said that Amit Shah would not have spoken bad of TN and it was H Raja who would have translated it wrong, the TN Ministers are literally shaken.
With the Go back Amit Shah Tag becoming a trending one, and with more corruption cases on ministers, it has been revealed that the central government is planning to dissolve the TN Government, and also plans to make O Panneerselvam as the CM, removing Edappadi Palanisamy from the role.
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day