BJP President Amit Shah's speech during his latest visit to Tamilnadu that TN is the most corrupted state, has evoked a huge controversy. Amit Shah had been to Tamilnadu on party strategy discussion meeting. He said that corruption is on an all time high in Tamilnadu, and that BJP will soon form an alliance with a non corrupt party in TN.
He also added that the decision on alliance will be taken during the months of September and October, following which TN will get BJP rule, said Amit. Already, the TN government has been branded as mere puppets in the hands of the central government of BJP, with most calling it a BJP Benami government. While TN government never opposes anything that BJP does, when criticism arises, they just say that working in sync with BJP could only get welfare schemes for TN. Though minister Jayakumar has said that Amit Shah would not have spoken bad of TN and it was H Raja who would have translated it wrong, the TN Ministers are literally shaken.
With the Go back Amit Shah Tag becoming a trending one, and with more corruption cases on ministers, it has been revealed that the central government is planning to dissolve the TN Government, and also plans to make O Panneerselvam as the CM, removing Edappadi Palanisamy from the role.
Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory? Chennai sources stated that pointing out that the state government is not serious on implementing its own order making wearing of helmets by two-wheeler riders and pillion riders compulsory, Madras high court has directed the state government to sensitize people of the benefits and law regarding wearing of helmet by riders and pillion riders, and the consequence of breach of the mandate.
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington