Amaravathi sources reported that the Andhra Pradesh government had launched the much-awaited 'Anna Canteens' in various parts of the state. Meanwhile the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu inaugurated a canteen in Vijayawada to mark the launch of the program while, in all, 60 'Anna Canteens' were opened in the first phase across the state.
Accordingly the Andhra Pradesh government on Wednesday launched the much-awaited 'Anna Canteens' in various parts of the state. Reports added Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu inaugurated a canteen in Vijayawada to mark the launch of the program while, in all, 60 'Anna Canteens' were opened in the first phase across the state and the Akshaya Patra Foundation will run these canteens.
Presently with polls just a few months away, the
government came out with a plan to set up 203 'Anna Canteens' across the state.
Moreover the state government is also making the canteens hi-tech by installing
CCTV cameras and other gadgets. Naidu pointed that "Once a person enters,
his fingerprint or Iris is captured for facial recognition and this will
prevent entry of fraudulent people," and appealed to everyone to donate
liberally to run the canteens so that more needy people could be provided food.
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?