Amaravathi sources reported that the Andhra Pradesh government had launched the much-awaited 'Anna Canteens' in various parts of the state. Meanwhile the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu inaugurated a canteen in Vijayawada to mark the launch of the program while, in all, 60 'Anna Canteens' were opened in the first phase across the state.
Accordingly the Andhra Pradesh government on Wednesday launched the much-awaited 'Anna Canteens' in various parts of the state. Reports added Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu inaugurated a canteen in Vijayawada to mark the launch of the program while, in all, 60 'Anna Canteens' were opened in the first phase across the state and the Akshaya Patra Foundation will run these canteens.
Presently with polls just a few months away, the
government came out with a plan to set up 203 'Anna Canteens' across the state.
Moreover the state government is also making the canteens hi-tech by installing
CCTV cameras and other gadgets. Naidu pointed that "Once a person enters,
his fingerprint or Iris is captured for facial recognition and this will
prevent entry of fraudulent people," and appealed to everyone to donate
liberally to run the canteens so that more needy people could be provided food.
TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme According to sources Rythu Raksha is a scheme aimed at providing input subsidy for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the Government has proposed to credit the money directly into the bank account of farmers and the scheme will be implemented from the next Kharif season in a phased manner. Hence this scheme will also include tenant farmers. Furthermore the guidelines for the scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure