Chennai sources added that Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) chief Kamal Hassan hoisted the party flag at the MNM party office in Alwarpet, Chennai and announced the names of the office bearers of the party on Thursday. Meanwhile this is the first time the party flag is being hoisted after MNM was registered with the Election Commission. Moreover the actor turned politician announced Ku Gnana Sambandham as the Vice President of the party, Arunachalam as the Secretary and Suresh as the Treasurer of the party.
Furthermore after dissolving the core committee that was formed on an ad-hoc basis before the registration of the party with the ECI, Kamal Hassan said that the core committee members would henceforth be a part of the Executive committee of MNM.
Further it is important to recognize, highlight and
encourage those individuals who contributed immensely as core committee members
for the development and growth of the party. According to report the following
members who played an active role in the core committee shall continue to
direct the party as its Executive committee members henceforth actor Sri Priya,
Kameela Nazar, retired IPS officer SG Mourya, CK Kumaravel, S Moorthy, R
Rangarajan, Souri Rajan, R Thangavel and writer Bharathi Krishnakumar.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?