Chennai sources added that Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) chief Kamal Hassan hoisted the party flag at the MNM party office in Alwarpet, Chennai and announced the names of the office bearers of the party on Thursday. Meanwhile this is the first time the party flag is being hoisted after MNM was registered with the Election Commission. Moreover the actor turned politician announced Ku Gnana Sambandham as the Vice President of the party, Arunachalam as the Secretary and Suresh as the Treasurer of the party.
Furthermore after dissolving the core committee that was formed on an ad-hoc basis before the registration of the party with the ECI, Kamal Hassan said that the core committee members would henceforth be a part of the Executive committee of MNM.
Further it is important to recognize, highlight and
encourage those individuals who contributed immensely as core committee members
for the development and growth of the party. According to report the following
members who played an active role in the core committee shall continue to
direct the party as its Executive committee members henceforth actor Sri Priya,
Kameela Nazar, retired IPS officer SG Mourya, CK Kumaravel, S Moorthy, R
Rangarajan, Souri Rajan, R Thangavel and writer Bharathi Krishnakumar.
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief