Hyderabad sources reported that IT and Mines Minister KT Rama Rao said that state government would soon have an integrated surveillance system to monitor mining activities. Meanwhile he said that the system would bring total transparency and would be using drones to monitor a mining site.
As per report the minister unveiled the mining department's website on Wednesday and said the new portal would facilitate online applications for approvals. Moreover as per report it would also have information about the places with mineral deposits. Furthermore he said geo-mapping and digitization would enable the department to identify the exact area of mining and the vehicles that are transporting minerals can be tracked using GPS and RFID, he observed.
Accordingly later at a review meeting at the Secretariat, KTR along with
irrigation minister T Harish Rao had directed sugar factories to pay due to the
farmers immediately. Further both the ministers reviewed the situation of
sugarcane farmers based in Siddipet, Medak, Sangareddy and Zaheerabad.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!