Hyderabad sources reported that IT and Mines Minister KT Rama Rao said that state government would soon have an integrated surveillance system to monitor mining activities. Meanwhile he said that the system would bring total transparency and would be using drones to monitor a mining site.
As per report the minister unveiled the mining department's website on Wednesday and said the new portal would facilitate online applications for approvals. Moreover as per report it would also have information about the places with mineral deposits. Furthermore he said geo-mapping and digitization would enable the department to identify the exact area of mining and the vehicles that are transporting minerals can be tracked using GPS and RFID, he observed.
Accordingly later at a review meeting at the Secretariat, KTR along with
irrigation minister T Harish Rao had directed sugar factories to pay due to the
farmers immediately. Further both the ministers reviewed the situation of
sugarcane farmers based in Siddipet, Medak, Sangareddy and Zaheerabad.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff