Chennai sources stated that following the order of Madurai Bench of Madras high court to award additional 196 marks as grace marks due to wrong translation of questions in Tamil to all Tamil medium students who appeared for Neet this year, the selection committee of Director of Medical Education announced cancellation of the management quota counseling on Thursday.
Accordingly the counseling for admission to MBBS/BDS course for 2018-19 session in self-financing medical and dental colleges under management quota was scheduled from July 16, 2018, to July 18, 2018, which now remains cancelled. An official release said "The intimation regarding the reschedule of counseling for management quota will be hosted at a later date on the official websites”. Moreover the bench ordered Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to draw a fresh list of eligible candidates in two weeks and then start the admission process again.
Accordingly since the order, the state authorities
and Director of Medical Education have not indicated of any action on the
already completed first phase of counseling for MBBS /BDS admissions for state
quota. Further the second phase counseling for MBBS/BDS admissions will be
rescheduled after further course of action is decided.
Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer Mumbai sources reported that a heartfelt post, Bollywood star Sonali Bendre has revealed that amidst cancer treatment, she is "switching on the sunshine" with the help of her son's "madness". Meanwhile the actor, who is currently undergoing treatment in New York for the fatal disease, took to Instagram to pen down a heartfelt message for her 12 year old son Ranveer.
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief