Chennai sources stated that following the order of Madurai Bench of Madras high court to award additional 196 marks as grace marks due to wrong translation of questions in Tamil to all Tamil medium students who appeared for Neet this year, the selection committee of Director of Medical Education announced cancellation of the management quota counseling on Thursday.
Accordingly the counseling for admission to MBBS/BDS course for 2018-19 session in self-financing medical and dental colleges under management quota was scheduled from July 16, 2018, to July 18, 2018, which now remains cancelled. An official release said "The intimation regarding the reschedule of counseling for management quota will be hosted at a later date on the official websites”. Moreover the bench ordered Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to draw a fresh list of eligible candidates in two weeks and then start the admission process again.
Accordingly since the order, the state authorities
and Director of Medical Education have not indicated of any action on the
already completed first phase of counseling for MBBS /BDS admissions for state
quota. Further the second phase counseling for MBBS/BDS admissions will be
rescheduled after further course of action is decided.
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day