PMK leader Ramadoss has revealed that in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, PMK won’t be forming an alliance with BJP. He also went on to add that PMK is ready to form an alliance with Congress. During the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, PMK was a part of the National Democratic Alliance, and in Dharmapuri, Anbumai Ramadoss, and in Kanyakumari, Pon Radhakrishnan had won the elections and became MPs.
Another important part of this alliance, Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK did not win any seats in the election. In such a scenario, there were numerous speculations on the alliance formation plans for 2019 Lok Sabha elections, and now with this open revelation, Ramadoss has placed a full stop for all the rumors.
He has given 0 marks out of 100 for
the 4 year long BJP rule under Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the center,
adding that since the BJP is advocating religious fanaticism and violence, they
will not join an alliance with them. On the other end, BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan
has said that there was no necessity for BJP to join with PMK.
WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub
- TTD plans keeping Tirumala temple open for devotees, TTD Board meeting on July 24
- Will O. Pannerselvam be held for having unaccounted assets?
- Stormy Monsoon Session moves in full swing
- 2,50,000 Private School Teachers on strike in Telangana today
- Why Arun Jaitley feels PM Narendra Modi as a good Leader?
- Crotia President wins hearts!
- TDP decides to go against BJP in Today's Monsoon Parliament Session
- CBSE appeal over NEET grace marks!
- Over 120 crores seized in IT raids!
- Second last full-fledged Monsoon PARLIAMENT session begins today
- Why Google inquires about Hima Das Caste after her winning?
- Rumors about Sterlite on social media, Vedanta asked its employees to report for duty
- How did Khushbu react to allegations by Sri Reddy against her hubby?