PMK leader Ramadoss has revealed that in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, PMK won’t be forming an alliance with BJP. He also went on to add that PMK is ready to form an alliance with Congress. During the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, PMK was a part of the National Democratic Alliance, and in Dharmapuri, Anbumai Ramadoss, and in Kanyakumari, Pon Radhakrishnan had won the elections and became MPs.
Another important part of this alliance, Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK did not win any seats in the election. In such a scenario, there were numerous speculations on the alliance formation plans for 2019 Lok Sabha elections, and now with this open revelation, Ramadoss has placed a full stop for all the rumors.
He has given 0 marks out of 100 for
the 4 year long BJP rule under Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the center,
adding that since the BJP is advocating religious fanaticism and violence, they
will not join an alliance with them. On the other end, BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan
has said that there was no necessity for BJP to join with PMK.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!