PMK leader Ramadoss has revealed that in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, PMK won’t be forming an alliance with BJP. He also went on to add that PMK is ready to form an alliance with Congress. During the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, PMK was a part of the National Democratic Alliance, and in Dharmapuri, Anbumai Ramadoss, and in Kanyakumari, Pon Radhakrishnan had won the elections and became MPs.
Another important part of this alliance, Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK did not win any seats in the election. In such a scenario, there were numerous speculations on the alliance formation plans for 2019 Lok Sabha elections, and now with this open revelation, Ramadoss has placed a full stop for all the rumors.
He has given 0 marks out of 100 for
the 4 year long BJP rule under Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the center,
adding that since the BJP is advocating religious fanaticism and violence, they
will not join an alliance with them. On the other end, BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan
has said that there was no necessity for BJP to join with PMK.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff