Police investigation has given a shocking revelation of a Trichy based girl making use of goons to murder an Ariyalur based physiotherapist. On July 11, a body was found at the route between Trichy's Thiruvanaikkaval and Kallanai, on the banks of Cauvery. A case was filed on the murder of the unidentified person at the Srirangam police station.
Special investigation teams were formed to identify the criminals who plotted the murder. The deceased was later identified to be Vijayakumar , son of Arumugam in Ariyalur. On July 8, Vijayakumar had started from his home, and had not returned back. Following a police complaint by his wife Karpagambal, investigations had begun.
It was found that Vijayakumar had
been in an affair with a CA student Eswari studying in Chennai. However
following a rift between Eswari and Vijayakumar, she had plotted to murder him
using goons, and she had given the goons 55000 rupees as advance. As
Vijayakumar was called by Eswari for a meeting, he had started and it was later
that he was killed. Post the investigation, all the killers and Eswari were
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?