37 year old Indian cricketer known for his exemplary fielding skills, and being instrumental behind India's world cup campaigns, Mohammad Kaif has announced his retirement from international cricket. Mohammad Kaif has so far played 13 tests and 125 one day international matches for India, and has scored more than 10000 runs including first class matches.
He had been the captain of the Under 19 Indian cricket team that won the world cup. Kaif had played a very crucial role in the 2002 Natwest trophy victory, by scoring a match winning knock of 87. With the day being the 16th anniversary of Natwest win, Kaif has announced his retirement from International cricket.
He has also played for Uttar Pradesh
and Chattisgarh, and had last played in IPL for Rajasthan Royals, Kings XI Punjab
and Royal Challengers Bangalore besides playing for India last in 2006. He had
been a strong middle order batsman, and was called India's Jonty Rhodes for his
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?