As per report heavy rain continued to lash coastal Andhra Pradesh even as the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) put out a two day alert. Accordingly the IMD said that a low pressure area is very likely to form over North Bay of Bengal in the next 24 hours even as a trough on sea level was running from Odisha to south Tamilnadu, along coastal Andhra Pradesh.
Reports stated that heavy to very heavy rain very likely to occur at isolated places in the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur," the IMD said in its warning. Moreover the IMD said that light to moderate rain or thunder showers were very likely to occur at a few places in Rayalaseema, which includes the districts of Kurnool, Kadapa, Anantapur and Chittoor. Further the Cyclone Warning Centre (CWC) based in Visakhapatnam also advised fishermen from Andhra, not to venture out into the sea, citing fast winds and rough waves.
Moreover the Indian National Centre for Ocean
Information Services and Indian Ocean Forecast System (INDOFOS) has also issued
a warning for the state. It said "High waves in the range of 3 to 3.5
meters are forecasted during 5:30 pm on July 12 to 11:30 pm on July 14 along
the coast of Andhra Pradesh from Dugarajapatnam to Baruva and the fishermen are
advised not to be venture into the sea”.
TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff Sources from Chennai added that Madras high court has directed the vice-chancellor of the Tamilnadu Dr Ambedkar law university to submit a report on actions initiated to remove unqualified teaching staff and other staff. Meanwhile Justice S.M. Subramaniam gave the directive while
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?