As per report heavy rain continued to lash coastal Andhra Pradesh even as the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) put out a two day alert. Accordingly the IMD said that a low pressure area is very likely to form over North Bay of Bengal in the next 24 hours even as a trough on sea level was running from Odisha to south Tamilnadu, along coastal Andhra Pradesh.
Reports stated that heavy to very heavy rain very likely to occur at isolated places in the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur," the IMD said in its warning. Moreover the IMD said that light to moderate rain or thunder showers were very likely to occur at a few places in Rayalaseema, which includes the districts of Kurnool, Kadapa, Anantapur and Chittoor. Further the Cyclone Warning Centre (CWC) based in Visakhapatnam also advised fishermen from Andhra, not to venture out into the sea, citing fast winds and rough waves.
Moreover the Indian National Centre for Ocean
Information Services and Indian Ocean Forecast System (INDOFOS) has also issued
a warning for the state. It said "High waves in the range of 3 to 3.5
meters are forecasted during 5:30 pm on July 12 to 11:30 pm on July 14 along
the coast of Andhra Pradesh from Dugarajapatnam to Baruva and the fishermen are
advised not to be venture into the sea”.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP