Maheshwari Vidyalaya in Hyderabad has banned students from bringing eggs, noodles, rice and non-vegetarian food in their lunch boxes. Meanwhile this came to light after a city based child rights group, Balala Hakkula Sangham, was tipped off by a group of parents, who wished to maintain anonymity. Moreover the school administrator, Mounika, purportedly can be heard saying rice and noodles are not allowed as they make mothers “lazy”, who often pack previous day’s food that can make the children fall sick.
Moreover she can further be heard saying that non-vegetarian food is not allowed as children from specific communities where meat is prohibited might end up eating it from their peers’ lunch boxes, without realizing that it hurts the sentiments of their religion or community.
Further when speaking to TNM, Achyuta Rao, president of Balala Hakkula
Sangham, said that the school has been threatening parents saying they will
expel their children if they raise any objections to the food ban and they are
the primary sources of protein, the lack of which can have a serious impact on
the kids during their growing age from stunted mental growth to lack of body
building, such rules out rightly violate children’s rights to have nutritious
Indian hockey team secures 5th rank! The Indian hockey team has been delivering exemplary performances in the recent years. Following this developments, the team has secured the 5th position in the rankings of teams. Indian Captain Srijesh has revealed that this ranking improvement will serve as an encouragement for the team to perform well in the upcoming Asian games and the world cup hockey tournaments.
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders
- "We had an incredible year, $100 billion in revenue: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- Linking political party with raids is wrong
- Is South Indian Leaders against PM Narendra Modi's Govt?
- Rahul Gandhi winks after hugging PM Modi during No-Confidence Motion Debate
- Google searches for word IDIOT related to Leaders
- #RahulHugsModi - Social Media Reacts for Rahul Gandhi's 'Wink' and 'Tight Hug' after aggressive speech
- Controversial Leader Subramaniya Swamy's next target is CM KCR
- Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook