Accordingly a day after six people died in a gas leak at the Gerdau Steel plant at Tadipatri in Anantapur district, an expert committee comprising of the Andhra Pradesh Industries Department, police and disaster management officials have begun the investigation into the accident. Meanwhile the expert committee will investigate and ascertain the cause of the accident at the Gerdau Steel plant on Thursday.
Surendranath Reddy Circle Inspector, Tadipatri Rural said "An expert team has been constituted and is inquiring into the case as to know if the safety measures were taken or not. It will investigate to find whether there were any lapses in following security measures”. He added "We have also taken into custody 15 people to prevent the law and order situation from deteriorating in the area and have detained them under CRPC 151 and will later release them”.
Moreover when speaking to TNM, Sridhar Krishnamoorthy the Managing Director for Gerdau Steel India said, "They are in discussions with the local authorities and will do our best to help the families and are yet to ascertain the root cause of the accident. Moreover they have procedures that have to be followed at the steel plant and have to see if they were followed or if there were any behavioral issues."
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!