Sources from Srinagar stated that former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) President Mehbooba Mufti on Friday said the BJP led central government would end up creating more militants like Syed Salahuddin and Yasin Malik if her party was split to form government in the state.
Mufti said "All of us know there can be no horse trading unless Delhi (the Centre) wants it and if Delhi tries to break her party, they will be repeating what was done here in 1987”. When asked about the rift in her party as a result of which some of her own party men and MLAs had leveled serious charges against her, and there are differences in every party and these can be sorted out within the party. Moreover her predecessor and National Conference leader Omar Abdullah mocked at Mufti's warning.
She added "Let me put this out here for all to remember 'not one new
militant will be created with the breakup of the PDP and the people will not
mourn the demise of a party created in Delhi only to divide the votes of
Schools, Colleges announced Holiday Holiday has been announced for schools and colleges within Nagapattinam, and Pudukottai districts. The Gaja cyclone formed in the Bay of Bengal has turned the lives of delta area people upside down, and though it has been two days since the cyclone had subsided, people living in delta areas have been facing a tough time, without food, water, and all other basic needs.
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban